Friday, December 3, 2010

Not a Happy Camper Today

Had a rough day today.  I got on the scale after being on this program for a week and I only lost 2 lbs!  I WAS PISSED!!!!!  I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing.  I really thought that I would’ve at least lost 7 lbs.  That or more.  I honestly was looking for that number.  My clothes were getting baggy, I was getting more energy.  Although my feet were tingling, I was feeling better.  I’ve been working out harder and more frequently.  I just knew I was going to be happy with the scale, but NO!!!!  It’s SEVERLY disturbing knowing that I’m barely eating and not losing hardly anything.  I can’t even tell you how pissed I am. 

I’ve had a lot on my mind lately.  Christmas is right around the corner and financially, I can’t do what I'd really would like to for family and friends this year because of all of my medical bills following my surgeries – it’s frustrating!  Every time I blink, there’s a new bill.  I just don’t know what to do right now.  I thought I was going to fall out and have a temper tantrum on my floor, but I’ve realized that that wasn’t going to do anything but cause me more strife! 

And let’s not go to the man situation.  I’m in one of my moods where I’m thinking about sex ALL THE TIME!!!  I can’t help it!  The men that I’m thinking about – well – yeah – I wish!  I need to go get a shower and let this feeling pass.  How is it that I think about being with men all the time and can’t get one!  I never understood it.  I have been going crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment