Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keep Pushing!

Hey Beautiful People!  It's been a minute since we've talked.  I've been working out extremely hard! 

I've made some strides in my workouts that I thought I'd never be able to do.  I'm boxing now twice a week.  I have this boxing trainer that is "off the hook"!  When you enter his class, he shuts the door.  You are not allowed to leave until the class is over.  You can't drink water, wipe your face off with your towel or even tie your shoes unless he tells you.  But, the most important part of this class, you can't stop moving!  We're in class for about an hour to and hour and a half!  Keep moving or else the entire class has to pay with some form of exercise!  Lately, it's been jump-n-jacks in sets of 25.  They increase as you mess up!  Crazy!  But, I'm so in love with this class!

I'm also still doing my bootcamp twice a week and trust me when I say, I'm pushing hard to get as great as the rest of my team in the class!  One full hour of non-stop cardio!  It is truly a calorie burning session that makes you ponder on your life choices once your done!  Ha!  Both classes do that for me!  I know that I've NEVER worked this hard in my life and guess what?  I'm loving every minute of this!  I'm on a workout high and I don't ever want to come down!

This is a short one today, but when you get a chance, I need your support by listening to me on Dr. Andrea's radio show on BlogTalkRadio.  She has two incredible shows on there - one on Friday nights 11pmEST called, "SEX eFAQ" shttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/sexefaqs.  It's a show all about healthy great sex.  She's also a health sex doctor and it's a great informational program.  The other which I've been guest co-hosting for the past several weeks called, "Empowered for Life".  Here we talk about health, weight and life.  Here is the link to our latest show:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drandrea/2011/04/13/weight-success-tele-seminar-part-4-charting-your-progress.  Please show your support. 

I'm going to keep doing what I do best right now and that's to get this weight off, bring my blood sugar down and get back into my career!  I miss being in front of the camera!  And guess what?  I'm not that afraid to shine anymore!  No more being self-conscious! 

I know that I will be able to help so many people out here that may be going through some of the same issues.  It's a life long journey - losing weight and staying healthy, but I'm in it for the long haul.  Let's do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment